01-16-2013 07:05 AM
error code: “SE 86:01” Diagnostic Please Call HP Support and provide error code: 42:10 (Motor error
Is there any one to assist?
P.S. This post has been splitted off and edited subject - HP Forums moderator
01-16-2013 07:04 PM
01-22-2013 03:23 AM
Error 86:01 is usually related to the Carraige Belt that needs replacing. Open the lid and have a look inside the printer to see the condition of the black rubber belt.
Hope this helps.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies