HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
02-26-2014 09:09 AM
very helpfull post from you, Thanks,
i am facing a problem with my 5500ps printer, when i am going to feed paper, after loading when i push down the lever, message comes MEDIA TOO SMALL, REMOVE MEDIA, kindly help me in this regard
P.S. This post has been splitted off from other thread in Printers - Designjet & Large Format and edited its subject. - HP Forum Moderator
02-26-2014 04:13 PM
You probably want to start a new thread and ask the question in a new thread. That way this thread stays on topic and you'll get a much quicker answer to your question.
When you start the new thread, please post what size paper you're trying to load.
Thanks and look forward to seeing your question solved on the new thread.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies