02-18-2014 02:12 PM
I am trying to print 8.5 by 11 certificates with a foiled border that extends to within an eighth of an inch from the edges of the paper. The foil is shiny silver and I suspect the leading edge detect function sees a reflection and tells the printer to eject the sheet. Is there any way to work around this function? I am printing from Indesign on a Mac Mini using the latest Maverick OS X operating system.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies