01-03-2013 10:33 AM
Hey all, Thanks for helping in advance.
I have 3 of these plotters in my building and I have just upgraded to the latest firmware to try to resolve witout any luck. It started where we would lose the static settings and they would revert to DHCP. Well, I disabled that scope on the server so they are keeping their IP now. Now if I boot them up with the network cable plugged in I will get the 79-04 error. If I leave the cable unplugged it will boot just fine but the minute I plug it in, it will error. This is happe ning to all 3 machines... I have cleared the printers off the print server and recreated without any luck as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
01-03-2013 02:39 PM
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies