01-02-2013 03:16 AM
01-02-2013 02:02 PM
I do not have a windows 8 computer to test, but I know Windows 8 has a built in HPGL2 driver but not a post script driver which shouldn't be an issue for you. On previous operating systems when you are installing the printer and you get to the part where you say you have disk, there is an icon that says windows update also. If you click on that icon it will load the entire driver database and your driver should be in there. It does take some time to load that database so be patient and good luck.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies