06-12-2014 02:16 AM
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
I have a problem with the HP Plotter DesignJet 600
I get an error message: System error 010029 000000ea.
The plotter breaks up the calibration of the pins ( The cartridges )
And Then the following message : New Left cartridge insertion.
But the two cartridges are new and ok.
If there is an error in the calibration values -
How do I delete the calibration values?
Can I reset the plotter and how?
In advance thank you!
Dr. Joachim Willmann
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies