08-14-2014 06:10 AM
My DJ120nr tray feed has stopped working. At first it stopped taking smaller sheets (<A5) but now it will not take sheets of any size from the tray. If I try to print it says there is no paper available to print with. It does not display any errorcodes. If I want to print I have to use the manual/roll feeds.
I would appreciate any advice on what could be causing this or how to go about finding out. I suspect the printer may need a clean, should I take it to a professional or can I do it myself?
08-19-2014 12:10 PM
I'm going to recommend a few documents to try to troubleshoot the problem you're having.
First, try ths Printer Does Not Pick Media From the Tray document. Then try the Troubleshooting Paper Jams and Media Issues document.
Hopefully one of these documents can help you find out what the problem is. I found these documents on the printer's support page that you can find here.
I work on behalf of HP
**Click the KUDOS thumbs up button to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies