02-19-2014 11:19 AM
I was trying to align heads and calibrate my DJ130 after not having used it for a while and I get anerror message saying the utility cannot befound. I downloaded the latest driver for 10.9, but no joy. Does the driver software include the maintenance utility? I was not able to find a seperate dowload. Any thoughts?
02-23-2014 02:26 AM
You may use the control panel to perform calibration and few other functions:
I understand that the system maintenance utility should be downloaded separately, which is available for previous versions of Mac OS X (follow HP web link), but not sure if it is compatible for Mac 10.9:
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies