02-06-2014 08:46 AM
One of my customers has a designjet 4000, that is showing a 79.04 error.
The customer was getting faded prints and as such changed both black heads and ink, it went to calibrate and produced this error.
The error is supposed to be due to a firmware error, which is the first thing i did. After upgrading the firmware via the EWS system, it tried to calibrate and failed again.
If i cancel the calibration it fails when it attempt to print.
I have cleaned the cradle a reading sensors.
Can anyone advise me please
02-07-2014 10:01 PM
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies