02-20-2014 08:39 PM
Designjet 510-42 has roll web loaded and has run and completed print job, stopped, then new print sent, machine sends paper out back of printer, unloading paper -- also unloads paper from same condition if started with "on" button while loaded. Must reload paper, then printer starts print job. What to do to stop this? Win 7 Ultimate, latest HP printer driver, printing as system printer from Acrobat or Autodesk products -- same issue
02-23-2014 02:07 AM
Please check results after printing any internal test pages (from device's control panel).
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies