02-19-2014 05:53 AM
Hi, I put on my DesignJet T1300 printer, and there was a paper-jam. After clearing the paper and restarting it, a part failure was displayed, and I was promted to press OK button to check and correct the error. After doing that it came up with another error message SE 86:01 Diagonistic.
Found the failing part. Please call HP Support and provide the error code: 86:01.
Please, I need help.
02-24-2014 12:14 PM
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies