05-16-2014 10:31 AM
Plotter boots up fine and goes through initialization process. Tried internal print with window open to see what was going on. Just a few swipes into the print ,as the paper advances, the drive rollers chatter like they are skipping. The plotter displays an 81:01 error. Media Advance motor? Any help is greatly appreciated.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies