06-13-2014 07:38 AM
Thanks again for the help.
I removed the print heads and restarted. It stuck in the same place and threw the same code. (86:01)
I also restarted the plotter without pulling the carriage out of the service station. The carriage moved normally out of the service station on its own but then got stuck in the exact same place. It seems like the carriage is somehow getting stuck on the service station. I may try to clean the bottom of the carriage when i have some time.
06-14-2014 07:49 PM
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies