Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a designjet T1300 that is new during installation it displays error 22.1.10. We have changed The PCA, Ink station, service station, and connectiing board but is still displaying the error. We need your help. regards.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I'm not sure where you are located, but all new plotters have a one year on site warranty, have you contacted HP?

HP Recommended
I am located in Nigeria, the plotter was imported from US, not covered by warranty in Nigeria.
HP Recommended

Hi Ishola,

Try these recommendations to see if they help with the error you're getting. 

Check that the cables between the Ink Supply Station and the Engine PCA are not
damaged and are properly connected. In case of any damage, replace the cable.

NOTE: Check the Data Harness and ISS Harness Cable are connected in the right
position onto the Engine PCA. These two connectors can be swapped by mistake causing
a SE 22.1:10. (The connector of the Data Harness has a blue label, and the corresponding connector on the
Engine PCA is also blue.)

Hope this helps,

Mike

_______

I work on behalf of HP

**Click the KUDOS thumbs up button to say 'Thanks'**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.