08-06-2013 09:19 AM
I am trying to update the firmware on a HP Designjet T520 36in.
the user's guide mentions the following step :
Using the Embedded Web Server, select Firmware Update
Although, on the Embedded Web Server, I cannot find the option for Firmware Update.
Can anyone tell me where this option is ?
P.S. This thread has been moved from HP Designjet ePrint and Share to Printers - Designjet & Large Format.
-HP Forum Moderator
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies