06-13-2014 08:12 AM
I was told I need to unplug the formatter card and then restart the printer. Can someone send me a pic of the formatter card so I will make sure I am pulling the correct part?
z6100 non ps.
I attached a pic of the inside of my z6100 panel
06-13-2014 10:28 AM
I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish by removing the formatter card on this model, the formatter card is the main pcb, so if you removed it, your printer would not boot up. Its possible the card in question is the one with the network cable ports.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies