08-15-2014 09:41 AM
My printer is connected with my computer through USB cable. I have also enabled HP utitlity software connectivity from front panel the printer. Still we failed to access the printer through utility software.
08-15-2014 10:08 AM
Try removing all the printer software.
First, disconnect the printer from your computer
If you use the installer go to add remove programs and remove the printer software, remove the HP Utility.
Reboot the computer
Install the lates Driver installer from the HP website
Install the HP Utility.
I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
08-16-2014 03:57 AM
I have tried your procedure. But failed to access. In left pannel of Hp utility software does not show my HP DJ Z5400 printer. I have also tried to find the printer by using search command.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies