Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

Hi Guys,

i just want to ask how many Pages can be print in New HP 727 130 Ml INK CARTRIDGES. Normal Black and White Printing on Hp Design Jet T920/T2500. One of my customer asking me this way, i am trying to search and read on the manual but its not mention the approximate no. of pages can be print. I appreciate to the one who can help me and share their experience with this concern.

It mention on in the manual that:

Can be print 120 Page A1 and 60 A0 per Hour  but HP 727 130ml ( Yields/Pages ) ???

Thanks and advance...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
I doubt there is any information for this since ink jet printers work differently then laser where they use a percentage coverage for tabulate the approximate pages per toner. With designjets there are to many variables besides coverage that would make calculations very difficult. You will be dealing with page sizes and even with normal printing line densities or graphic images will have many different amounts of ink put down depending on the original plot, type of paper being used, etc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
I doubt there is any information for this since ink jet printers work differently then laser where they use a percentage coverage for tabulate the approximate pages per toner. With designjets there are to many variables besides coverage that would make calculations very difficult. You will be dealing with page sizes and even with normal printing line densities or graphic images will have many different amounts of ink put down depending on the original plot, type of paper being used, etc.
HP Recommended

Sir i have new cartradge in stock i keep 3 set of cartradge in stock so that cartradge have been expirte , this cartradge is new pack

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.