02-16-2014 11:15 PM
Furthermore, it's impossible to perform the calibration procedure of paper feeding. After the pattern is printed, the printer pulls paper from the bypass tray, the carriage passes to the left and to the right, and the printer ejects the sheet. During printing, this only happens with A3, A4 at the same printed normally.
02-18-2014 07:19 AM
I understand that the printer is unable to load A3 size media from both the cassette tray and manual feed option. This could generally happen due to skew noticed by printer during media load procedure.
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies