01-15-2013 03:47 AM
After replacing maintenance cartridge, INK SYSTEM NOT READY shows on main screen. Replaced all printheads and clean their seats on cariage. Still nothing. Any ideas or simple solutions.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP DesignJet Z6100 60inch - INK SYSTEM NOT READY
02-19-2013 03:55 PM
01-21-2013 10:08 AM
Hi Kibob, as you have said, this is probably a minor problem, so lets start by removing the new maintenace cartrige and re-installing the old one back as the printer might not be able to recognize the new one.
01-22-2013 12:48 PM
Found probable solution for this problem, another user actualy find it, cjohnson. He had same problem on 2 machines and fix them by replacing hard drive. Just ordered one, then we will see. I will post here whatever result is.
01-23-2013 07:26 AM
I don't agree with you to replace HD, I have been running 2 HP Z6100 printers for the last 5 years and never replaced any electronic component, it has been always very simple mechanical ones.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies