06-05-2014 11:08 AM
My name is Rania and I run an Interior Design business. I recently replaced my 130NR with a T120 and after a couple of months of printing, I get what can be seen in the attached photos. Colour brakes, wrong colour bands, black colour where it is not supposed to be, etc. Anybody had the same issue ?? Many thanks for your time looking at my post. Rania.
06-09-2014 11:35 AM
Thank you for your reply.
No, this only has happened with the T120. It happens on A3 paper when I am printing jpegs. It is a strange thing as the sequence is rather peculiar. It starts with a smudged print (very much like the attached images) and will print more or less with the same error for 3 or 4 prints. It will then print a correct page with correct colours. I am printing from Windows XP SP3 and with an application called PaintShop Pro which has now been bought by Corel. I hope I have given enough info.
06-17-2014 07:58 AM
Since it's only jpeg pictures you are printing, you can try with another application to see if you get the same issue.
E.g Fastone or Irfanview.
If still issues, update the firmware and driver for your printer.
01-14-2015 11:29 AM
On printer display >> setup >> Internal Prints >> Demo >> GIS Map.
Check if the print quality is good, on demo page.
If the internal page prints fine. Then check the driver version on the computer.
If you have the latest drivers, download the PDF file from the below mentioned link and try printing.
If you have any print quality issues on demo page and PDF. Kindly contact HP Technical Support Team.
HP Designjet Tech
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies