Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Designjet T2500

I have an HP Designjet T2500.  The blue power light is lit up but the machine won't power on.  The screen is black and none of the normal starup activity and noises occur when I try to unplug the machine or flip the back swith off and on.

Does anyone know what the issue may be?  Thanks for any help provided.

- Bill

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
Hi,

Please check the all internal cable with Inter connect PCA to Electronic Module and Inter Connect PCA to Control Panel all are connectivity ok and reconnect it again.

Please check also power status on the formatter board with Electronic Module internal LED status.

Regards,
Rashed
Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
HP Recommended

Hi,

On this model there is no Interconnect PCA

The panel goes dirrectly to the Formater (Main PCA)

Try opening the roll cover see if it wakes up.

Try another power cable and power outlet.

Yes, try reseating the Cable at the Formatter area.

Sometimes the problem is the Formatter, sometimes the PSU.

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
HP Recommended

I am experiencing the same exact issue. I have reseated the cable that connects to the formatter and the control panel. I have also replaced the formatter board twice with no avail. I am now looking to replace the main pca and if that does not fix the problem I will then replace the power supply.

I have no formatter lights, no fan, no movement what so ever. The green light in on the power supply telling me the 5v is present. I feel that the 32v is not present that powers the main pca.

Please let me know what my next step is. Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi,

Replace the Engine PCA.

CR359-67034 MCY FORMATTER POWER SVC

Yes, I know, HP Part Surfer display a different name

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.