07-11-2013 02:58 AM
Hi all, yesterday I setup a brand new T920 PS, all was fine during installation but..... When we try to print large PDF Files (about 34Mb) the PC take very long time to process the print job. When the job finally starts, the t920 give us only a blank page.
We try with PS and HPGL2 drivers of course last version, even with "print as image" in advanced proprieties.
The machine is a core i5 with 8Gb DDR3, and the PDF files are create with archicad 16, we also tried with another older winXP machine without luck.
Avery suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
thx in advance.
07-16-2013 03:31 PM
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies