02-04-2014 10:26 PM
I have bought HP Designjet Z6100ps. When I turn it on it gives me couple signals, flashing green light on the front panel and blank screen. Two times it worked good. The first time from the 5th attempt, the second from the 3rd. But now it's not loading the screen.
I checked all three fans - are working. I changed the main board battery. But nothing helped.
This is the video of front panel behavior:
The Power Switch LED is yellow before turning on from the front panel and then it's blue.
I also made photos of LEDs on the PrintMech PCA (attached).
Please, help. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP Designjet Z6100ps not loading
02-10-2014 06:15 PM
It helped. Thank you so much!
08-15-2014 01:30 PM
My Designjet Z6100ps won't start up. It makes a noise like a fax machine then a noise like a busy ring. The screen stay on but no error codes. What can check to make it start up ?
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies