05-22-2013 12:46 AM
Though [HP Indigo Digital Publishing JDF IDP Worker SDK], I could monitor press status and job status.
And, my request is to get the production count when one job over. But currently, I found that only the query [KnowDevices] could get the [TotalProductionCounter] is right. If there are many jobs start printing at the same time, the job status signals have time slow, and I could not get the right value.
So, is there a way to let the queue status signals return the [TotalProductionCounter] at the same time or have any other ways to make my request come ture.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printing and Digital Imaging > Software to Digital Printing Press - HP Forum Moderator
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies