03-19-2013 11:57 AM
After the recently update of firmware and driver the option "automatic rotation" Doesn't work anymore.
Once I use this option together with the "nesting" option and it did work very well for me.
I've tried several times to check/unchek the option, I've even tried tu reinstall drivers but it doesn't work anyway
03-19-2013 12:11 PM
In printing preferences, click on the features tab and click on rotate by 90 degrees or auto-rotate. I've found the settings in the features tab work better than the auto rotate on the main screen
03-20-2013 01:08 AM
For me it's really useful that the rotation would be automatic. So if I'm printing a lot of files it is the printer that decide wich is the better rotation for saving paper. It's not practical to set for every print the orientation of the file.
Anyway I just really don't know why this option doesn't work anymore
04-04-2013 09:22 AM
Try making the paper size in your driver bigger than the actual roll ie: if you are using A0 set paper in drivers to A0 oversize or set to 44 inch roll.
When rotating an A1 to fit landscape it add a few millimeters around the border, so when it calculates if it will fit claculates incorrectly and does not rotate.
03-19-2014 12:06 PM
I had this same issue also printing PDFS through Adobe Reader. What worked for me was changing the print settings in Adobe to "Fit" and also selecting "Chose paper source by PDF size." Hope this helps.
06-18-2014 05:03 PM
I called in HP, they ask me to pay $50 to resolve my issue because my product is out of warranty! come on, this is HP firmware update problem. For my case, it always prints on 36X24 when I use my USB, which is what I want. Whenever I use online feature (email), they print 24X36. My paper length is 36" long, so it wastes 1' of it.
Please help if anyone has resolved this issue.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies