Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HP designjet T920 large format desplays error 21:13 before initializing completely,and restart if persist contact for service. I have tried to clean and lubricate the machine but no change.Kindly assist

Newsyl3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

The error is related to the Service Station (SS)

Look for any obstructions

Clean the encoder strip to make sure the carraige is not on the wrong location when the SS moves

If you have noises coming from the SS when it try to moves or does not move, you might have to replace the part

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

The error is related to the Service Station (SS)

Look for any obstructions

Clean the encoder strip to make sure the carraige is not on the wrong location when the SS moves

If you have noises coming from the SS when it try to moves or does not move, you might have to replace the part

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
HP Recommended

Thank you Mike,I managed to sort out the error.Cleaned the ss and lubricated the rails and the machine is workin fine.Thank you once for your assist. Keep it up Sir

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.