08-16-2013 03:32 PM
I have used HP large format plotters with my ESRI (ArcGIS) software for many years and never had the need for a Postscript module (upgrade) with most of those plotters. I've had a Z6200 60 inch plotter for about 6-8 months and am finding many issues when trying to plot oversize E (34 X 44) plots from Adobe PDF format, especially directly from Adobe Acrobat Pro 10. I've read a few things that lead me to believe that the postscript upgrade (HP Part CQ745A) may actually be required to process PDF as well as postscript format files.
I find it nearly impossible to search HP's websites and find useful information. I don't want to spend several thousand dollars for an "upgrade" if it won't help. Can anyone on this forum enlighten me about plotting PDF files?
08-16-2013 03:57 PM
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies