04-12-2013 11:09 AM
We have 2 Hp Latex printers, both are controller with the same RIP and also the 2 printer are working in the same network (I mean, 2 of them have the same configuration).
The little one when is printing and request for a new cartridge, we can change it and the printer continue the job in the same point (in the middle for example), this is one of the features of this kind or printers.
But we have an issue with the big one, when this printer need a new cartridge and is printing, we follow the LCD instructions and change the cartridge but the temperature is going down and appears and error 16.04.0 related with the curing sensor.
We are completely sure that the the sensor it is fine (the printer is working fine the rest of the time) and we guess that the issue could be regarding with some configuration in the rip, anyway... Anybody has the same issue or know how to solve it?
Thanks in advance.
This thread has been moved from Printers - Designjet & Large Format to Digital Printing Press
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies