HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
08-07-2013 11:06 PM
Was wondering if any one knows how one can obtain the HP Indigo Production Manager Software along with the RIP engine installer.
We are currently running v1.2.7 build 3420 on our Indigos, but due to upcoming infrastructure change we may need to reisntall the application. Getting the application off our vendor is bit difficult at the moment, so thought of asking here to see if any one know of any channel or copies out there that we can get our hands on.
Unforunately our Indigo Press and RIPs are no longer under warranty, thus getting HP support is no longer possible.
Thanks in advance!
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies