12-18-2013 03:36 AM
Just purchase a new computer for graphics. OS is win8/64bit. I installed the drivers for 5500PS, it print out awful. I also notice the PPD drivers box was grey out. I try searching on how to install the PPD files for the printer but still unable to find a solution. I try install winsteng.exe from Adobe but does not work? anyone has the same problem?
12-18-2013 08:06 PM
Was surprise that some are still using 750C n 755CM.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies