Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP7610
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When moving my printer to another room, I tried to take out the paper tray and it broke. It is stuck in an awkward upward position and needs fixing. Who would I take it to? are there instructions for that paper tray's removal that might help me? I live in San Diego, so could take it to an HP place if there is one nearby.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sandi-C

HP Authorized Service Centers

Use your City or Zip code to find Service Centers in your area.

Increase the "within miles" to 100 if necessary

Under Search by > click Printing and Imaging > then 05 - Officejet Pro and Enterprise

It appears that help is available far away in the L.A. area - San Clemente

If you have a "big box" Office products store in your area (for example "Staples"), call the store and ask about this -- the repair should be simple and your local store may be able to help or to suggest options.

Green_Line_1.jpg

There are parts available to replace the Tray.

Your product number according the Specification page: CR769A

Open Parts Surfer

• Select a Country and then enter your device Product Number in the Quick Search box.
  • To see a system-specific list, enter your Serial Number in place of the Product Number.
  • Items accompanied by a tiny box in the Add-to-Cart column are available for purchase.

Parts may be available from

HP Parts Store

Green_Line_1.jpg

If the printer is still under warranty, contact HP Support and ask for help:

HP Contact Information – Sales, Technical Support, other Contacts 

For USA / Canada

1. Create case online: HP Customer Support - USA / Canada - Contact
  2. Receive Case Number and Contact Information (after the completed form is submitted)

Click the Thumbs Up to say Thanks!

Click Post that answers your question "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.