Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
cq893a
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

when printing trough autocad it's automatically flipping the art work of both roll and cut sheet (A4 / A3 ) Not only that  can't be able to center the plot in A4 & A3 Sizes . i want to verify the problem occured from printer, PC, Drivers and softwares or autocad.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Sorry, I could not understand what you mean with "flipping the art work"

Do you have a rotation issue or media switching problem?

to find out what the problem is you need to start isolating

i.e print from another application, printer another file, print from another computer, print any internal page

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Sorry, I could not understand what you mean with "flipping the art work"

Do you have a rotation issue or media switching problem?

to find out what the problem is you need to start isolating

i.e print from another application, printer another file, print from another computer, print any internal page

Best regards

Mike G

HP Recommended

thanks for your reply 

yes, its print rotation issue ,switching media.

And also can't center the plot which are coming from cut sheet tray (A4.A3)

HP Recommended

Hi,

The first thing you need to do se set your page size considering the printer margins and then start working on that area

If the image+margis are bigger than the paper the printer will now allow you to print on the orientation you want or will clip the image.

The margins are

Margins (top x bottom x left x right)

Roll: 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm (0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in)

Sheet: 5 x 17 x 5 x 5 mm (0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in)

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/press_kits/2012/FallBizPrinting/DesignjetT520.pdf

Best regards

Mike G

HP Recommended

Hope this would be the solution

Thanks for the support

Cheers!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.