02-24-2014 01:07 PM
I recently retired and have been trying to print on my Z3100 and am running into issues.
It really seems like a config issue or a profile issue, but when I print on my canvas, the colors are all wrong... The test print for the media passes though.
When I print on glossy paper, only some objects are colored wrong...
I could really use some help getting back on track. This all seems to have happened after I got my new Adobe PhotoShop CS install :-(
Thanks for any help or anyone willing to walk me through some printing setup.
02-26-2014 04:21 PM
Sorry no one has been able to help you on this. I dont' have any experience with color issues on mine so I'd be just shooting in the dark.
Have you visited the HP website to look for any insight into color manipulation for the z3100?
02-27-2014 08:12 AM
I have, thanks. I am pretty sure it's my mistakes causing it. When I switched Photoshop versions, I had to re-setup everything and now I keep waisting paper and canvas on blown out colors. I think I will see if there are any vendors in my area that would be willing to coach me through the issues. Thanks for your comment!
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies