05-17-2013 05:31 PM
I need to dynamically set the position (top,left) and size (width,hieght) of multiple textboxes in a merge document based on data in my data file.
Using multiple layers/templates and visibility etc will not work for this (too many possibilities.)
So... is there anyway I can set the position and size of a textbox dynamically when merging?
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies