Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,

im seaching for the Software HP Instant Printing Utility. I can´t find it on the hp site or elsewhere to download. I even don´t know if this is the right place for my answer. It took me a long time to find this board.

Can u help me finding an actual software of the printing utility?

I have a Designjet 6100z.

Greets from Germany,

Bödefeld

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS- This thread has been moved from HP PC Client Management to Printers - Designjet & Large Format- Forum Moderator

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Where i can download HP Instant Printing Utillity for HP Designjet t7200 ?

HP Recommended

Hello,

The HP Instant printing Utility is probably not going to work with your T7200.

This is becuase the current version available is compatible with the HP Designjet Z5200Photo Printer and the HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript only.

And the previous versions (No loger supported by HP) are for old printers.

Best regards

Mike G

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
HP Recommended
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.