07-20-2014 10:58 AM
The cutter is enabled and hitting form feed will cut the paper.
07-21-2014 06:56 AM
You might need to do a proper physical inspection of related scan axis components (belt, encoder, carriage etc.) and lubricate. Try to perform manual check of the cutter engagement and paper cut function.
Please check if the device actually attempts to perform paper cut after job has ended (verify this with the help of control panel message after a job when cutter actually cuts paper and when it does not cut).
Keep the device firmware upgraded to latest revision.
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies