06-20-2014 06:57 AM
T770 44" hangs at 58%. I saw one other post for this. the solution appeared to be to "reseat" the formatter. Also, for the same post I saw the recommendation to pull ink and printheads and restart plotter and add one at a time to see whether one might be causing the problem.
I plan to:
1. clean formatter contacts and reseat the formatter later today and see what happens.
2. update firmware, if I can.
3. replace the hard drive if I have to--I'm not going to show up with a new hard drive today.
4. before hard drive replacement I may try to reset the EEROM--I don't even know if it's possible for this to rectify the problem.
Just my real quick thoughts, not sure I've thought through real well, heading to location this afternoon.
Thanks for any input.
06-20-2014 08:45 AM
I would check out page 55 and 56 in the service manual that is in regards to the LED's on the formatter card, which ones are lit, not lit, or flashing may help pinpoint you in the right direction.
06-24-2014 07:45 PM
06-26-2014 07:54 AM
06-26-2014 08:34 AM
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies