Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Latex 260
Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit)

Good Day from the land down under, Australia.

Could you please advise on this issue I am having. I am getting these before the job actually starts printing, weird hey?

I have attached a few pics for your perusal. It will be great to get a follow up from you please. Thanks heaps again. I just haven't seen anything on the forums about this. It looks like plastizer issue but the vertical lines?

Thanks Des.

20170224_183642.jpg20170224_193041.jpg20170224_193018.jpg20170224_183656.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I could not see your pics which only triangles.

vertical lines, I saw them on my Z3200 , Z3100 44" & I did the printhead alignments & took care those problems.

When my hp texture canvas paper close to about 15% to the end & first inch always had vertical lines, then when I

define the print paper size & I add 2 inches more & pick     no    center   & lower image about 1.5" & by passed that problem.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.