05-22-2014 09:13 AM
I have a small production lab with 2 - T7100 and 1- z6100ps. I'm wondering what software other production companies are using to queue and release to printers?
We have been using the HP Instant print pro however it has too many limitations on size, scale etc.
Any advice would be helpful.
06-16-2014 06:27 AM
Two common software RIP's (Raster Image Processing) are Onyx and Caldera. I know the Caldera RIP supports the T7100 but I'm not sure about the Onyx RIP. You might want to check.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies