12-12-2013 01:43 PM
I am in the market for a new hard disc drive and am finding on HP Parts website a few models of HDD to choose from. I have a DesignJet 1055CM Plus. Does anyone know which drive I should choose?
Thanks in advance for any assistance I can get here.
12-13-2013 05:08 AM
As per HP partsurfer (http://partsurfer.hp.com) the replacement HDD of 7.5GB has part # C6075-69285
For any concerns related to configuration or compatibility, it is better to check the specifications of the defective spare part before purchasing new one.
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies