09-27-2013 07:20 AM
I used to use a HP Designjet Z3100 and this opened the print preview in a separate window but not through the web. I have checked the manual and the print preview screen is what I expected to see but I wondered if there is something to disable this or if this happens when using Windows 7?
09-30-2013 04:20 AM
Would you suggest trying a raster or should I just stick with the web interface? The only thing that is annoying is the print preview part everything else is perfect. The web print preview doesn't gives so much detail as the non postscript driver
10-01-2013 03:00 AM
I would always prefer the web interface. There I can hold the job, add another job and otherwise control the job queue of the printer.
In the raster driver I can only print or cancel the job. I can see some more details about the raster driver settings, but web interface shows exactly how the print will be printed.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies