12-17-2013 11:08 AM
I have a Designjet 110 plus nr printer. When I turn on the printer, it begins to go through it's startup and in the middle it stops, then the yellow warning light and state of sheet icon, Press a key icon and Paper jam icon start flashing. Have turned it off, unplugged, clean rear contacts, cleared all paper with no results. Would you have any other ideas or suggestions.
12-22-2013 06:51 AM
02-14-2014 04:29 AM
I'm having the same issue. The printer goes through the motions with all ink carts and printheads removed and just before the error appears there is a click noise from the feed mechinism then it shuts down.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies