06-12-2014 09:26 AM
I make mistake wen I fuy a ink tube for my Plotter
my plotter is printing in Dye.
I have tube problem.
I order ink tube kit.
I receive a tube kit for UV
Can I use with DYE ink and printhead?
06-12-2014 10:48 AM
I don't think so. You have to have either all dye (ink, tubes, printheads) or all dye. Can't mix any of the components of the ink system.
Can you get a refund, or exchange for the correct ones?
06-12-2014 01:53 PM
Are you referring to the CARRIAGE? The carriage is interchangeble between dye and UV and is separate from the ink tube assembly. The ink tube assembly rides on the carriage. The carriage carrys that and the printheads. So if you just recieved a carriage then yes, you can use that on dye or UV ink. (Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.)
So did you recieve all the tubes and the ink supply station or just the carriage?
Do you have a repair manual for the machine?
06-16-2014 06:17 AM
To run Dye, you have to have the Dye ink cartridges, the dye tubes and the dye printheads. You can't mix any of those components with the UV equipment.
The carriage is interchangeable.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies