06-16-2014 09:44 PM
Looks like you may have an issue with the yellow printhead. Remove the printhead and look at the bottom. If there is a build up of ink, then the head may be leaking ink onto the paper at times. Also check the cleaners on the right side. If one has to much ink it may be transferring that ink to one of the printheads.
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies