08-13-2014 06:13 AM
i have hp designjet 111 when print from autocad no problem ,but if you try to print form pdf the color came not match color in the document.
example: i have green color & red in document after print
the green came as blue and red cannot see it
note: the pdf and autocad in the same computer ,
replaced all ink and tried to print pdf file from another pc but the same and also printed form another program like foxit reader and word and paint the result same.
please help me...........
08-14-2014 11:03 PM
i had a DJ111 and never experienced this issue. it prints fine in autocad but does not do so in Pdf...perhaps the problem occurs when you convert your layouts in Autocad to Pdf, try checking your export settings in Autocad or it may be related to the Autocad version you are using, try running a search on CAD forums.
P.S: when dealing with Autocad, i find it alot easier to print using DWF instead of PDF, you could try that too
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies