02-15-2014 05:49 AM
i did a t1120 power supply swap. indavertnetly plugged the data cables on the board under the power supply in reversed. the cables on the right side of the logic board under the power supply. same width connector and key location so it was a easy mixup. the printer came up with a 86.01 error upon boot. i took it apart and installed cables properly and unit booted but shows replace bk ink. thought it needed ink but end user calls later to report that even with new ink the machine still says out of ink. wondering if i fried something or could be something overlooked. thanks in advance!~
What Say You?
- HP Designjet Printers Supported in OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, and OS X v10.7 Lion
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Connect a computer to the printer by network (Windows)
- HP Designjet T2300, T3500, and T2500 eMFP Printer Series - Create a Scan-to-Network Folder
- HP Designjet T-Series Printers - System Error 86:01 and System Error 42:10
- HP Designjet Z6100 Printer Series - Order ink supplies