Question

Intern
Barsac
Message 1 of 5 (7,385 Views)

How to connect my desktop to my tv

Can anyone direct me to a tutorial on how to connect my Pavilion Slimline s3120n to my HD tv?

The computer came with the  built -in TV tuner card and various cables. I would like to watch the free Netflix "watch it now" movies on my big tv screen rather than my 19" computer monitor.

Thanks for your help.

Teacher
Bskull
Message 2 of 5 (7,352 Views)

Re: How to connect my desktop to my tv

Well, I looked into your tv tuner, and you can use S-Video for video and your audio cable, that should've came with the computer, to convert the headphone jack to audio Left and Right. The quality of that cable is going to be not very good so you may want to just get a dvd player and hook it up to the tv instead. Just letting you know of your options. ^_^;
worked with HP employee for 2 years. Freelance tech support for 11 years.
Student
cc51
Message 3 of 5 (6,920 Views)

hi, i'm new to these forums so bear with me. thanks  i need to connect my hp pavillion desktop a6230n  to my hdtv lcd tv  can anyone help me find out what i need?  someone told me a  hdmi cable  i don't have any clue.....  please help  thanks
Student
dmoore3900
Message 4 of 5 (4,521 Views)

Re: How to connect my desktop to my tv to watch Netflix

I would like to hook my nc6230 to the TV so i can watch Netflix when traveling.  Is that possible?

Student
peanup
Message 5 of 5 (249 Views)

Barsac wrote:

Can anyone direct me to a tutorial on how to connect my Pavilion Slimline s3120n to my HD tv?

The computer came with the  built -in TV tuner card and various cables. I would like to watch the free Netflix "watch it now" movies on my big tv screen rather than my 19" computer monitor.

Thanks for your help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation