Question

Top Student
Tyraelius
Message 1 of 4 (571 Views)

Hp Touchsmart 520 PC

Hello everyone 

I searched for Hp Touchsmart 520 PC at hp support site but it's not found no one uploaded  XP Sound Driver For Hp Touchsmart 520 PC 

Later  i searched other hp sites and forums  but still cannot found. Please any one could help me for Hp Touchsmart 520 PC Sound ( Audio ) Driver.

Thanks

PhD Student
SomelOguh
Message 2 of 4 (569 Views)

Re: Hp Touchsmart 520 PC

Hello,

Can you please provide the exact model number of your PC or the product number?

We need to check your motherboard and check the audio chip, to verify if there is any driver for XP, but I do think it will be difficult to get, because your model was made with Windows 7, so drivers for XP I doubt that there are, but we can try and look.

BTW, what is the reason why you changed the OS to XP?

Thanks,

I work for HP! Please remember to provide kudo.JPGand if this helped click ON AS.JPG

Top Student
Tyraelius
Message 3 of 4 (556 Views)

Hello again ;

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76E0&SUBSYS_103C2AC3&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76E0&SUBSYS_103C2AC3

Here my device codes are here. And my motherboard is ;

Pegatron 2AC3

And Sound Driver is , IDT 92HD91BXX @ Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [B-3]

PhD Student
SomelOguh
Message 4 of 4 (543 Views)

Hello,

I have looked for WIndows XP drivers for your device, but until now, I was not able to find anything!

I will continue the research and if I find anything I will let you know.

I need to know also the exact PC model number you have, you only mention the series the HP TS 520, but I need to know the rest. You can also provide to me the product number, should be on the chassis.

THanks,

I work for HP! Please remember to provide kudo.JPGand if this helped click ON AS.JPG

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation