Question

Student
teberle
Message 1 of 1 (389 Views)

LP3065c display flashes on then off repeatedly

To be more accurate, my LP3065c display seems to be entering idle mode (amber light on) display OFF then awake mode (green light on) display ON repeatedly. The cycle rate is about 1 sec on, 2 seconds off and repeats forever. This occurs during normal system operation, during Safe Mode, during boot cycle, and even when I'm in the BIOS. The LP3065c monitor is connected to an HP Media Center PC m8187c (Vista SP2, 32-bit), Nvidia GeForce 8500GT adapter. I have updated the Nvideo driver to 191.07_desktop_win7_winvista_32bit_english_whql. I've reinstalled the HP LP3065c drivers sp39309. I've attached DMI cable to each of the 3-DMI inputs to the display with the same results. I've attached a 24" Dell display to the DMI connector and works fine without flashing. I have no other computer that has a DMI output with proper resolution to test the LP3065c monitor. I have run a Full Norton Virus Scan on the machine without any virus' detected. Screen Saver is set to None, Power Options has Turn Off Display set to Never.  Can someone please help ! :smileyhappy:

Tom

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation